On the Street Where You Live

On the Street Where You Live
Bye snowy seagull... time to start thinking warm thoughts.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Better late than never?

Hello dear friends,

I am writing to tell you that I am here! I am alive! I have had SO many adventures in these first 3 days and plan on having more, but adventures, I have found, take time... and that is time that I could have spent bogging, and instead have spent meeting new people and getting lost etc. PLUS I'm  living with a family who has 4 kids (including 3 year old twins) which means that between deciphering the nonesensical german phrases of 2 screeching 3 year olds, and helping the mom cook and clean the house, I have only enough time to get online for a second to search for apartments.

Yes, I said it, I'm still looking for apartments. I have been unsuccessful so far, but I think with enough wishing, hoping, and maybe a few beers it will all work out. Anyone know any cool 23 year olds in Northern Germany?

I travel to Cologne tomorrow for orientation and will have a 7 hour train ride to write down EVERYTHING. Get ready, and fix yourself some snacks,  because the next post is gonna be a doozy.

Lots of love,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment