On the Street Where You Live

On the Street Where You Live
Bye snowy seagull... time to start thinking warm thoughts.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Promises

Dear Everybody that might be interested,

I have been slowly chipping away at a very long update, but through the chaos of trying to find and apartment, still living with 3 year olds and trying to get officially registered with the country of Germany I have not been able finish.

SOO a longer, more detailed, update will be here by Wednesday (I have set my deadline) but for now here's what's going on:

1.) Still no apartment--have moved into a free room in the neighbors house to escape from the kiddies for a while but still eat and basically live at the Lemkes

2.) Oktoberfest was wild, but I think driving on the Autobahn was the coolest part of the weekend by far.

3.) I have 3 classes at my "vocational college"... most of my students are older than me. This is weird. Teaching has been fun though.

4.) If you're interested in a photo documentation of my life, my new town, Oktoberfest, Cologne... and "the fam" I just posted an album on Facebook :)

LOTS OF LOVE from Glücksburg/Flensburg.
Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment